VU Fit at Work: free sports for VU employees
The program is paid for by an VU employee-fund, in agreement with the OR, CvB and HRM. Please note:
- You need to register at one of the three sports centre locations. Bring ID and VU paycheck for identification.
- VU Fit at Work does not apply for VUmc and ACTA employees. This is becasue these organizations to not contribute to the VU employee-fund. However, you are more than welcome to join, and can register for employee prices.
- PhD students and post-docs sometimes work at the university on a scholarship basis. In that case, the free VU Fit at Work program does not apply. However, you are more than welcome to join, and can register for student prices.
What does the program include?
- Unlimited participation in fitness, aerobics classes and running training. Others sports (like martial arts, tennis, basketball, swimming etc.) are not included. You are however more than welcome to join! See the prices & memberships for the registration fees.
- Online sports support, including three times a year a health check and update of your trainings program.
- Extra tests and trainings advice. A free consult with physiotherapist of dietician is included.
If you are interested in online sports support and/or extra tests and advice, contact Joland Seijger (firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 59 82525).